How much electricity bill savings can I achieve?
There are three ways in which solar helps you achieve massive savings in your electricity bills –
1. Solar plant is designed to meet 80% of your energy needs and hence, using free energy from sun, it brings down the bill as much too.
2. Your bill will also reflect the savings from switching to a cheaper slab as your consumption from grid electricity goes down. For some states, the tariff is almost half of that in upper slabs.
3. Solar on your rooftop can significantly reduce the heat load on your house by acting as a shield from direct sunlight. That directly implies lesser energy spent on cooling during summers.
What maintenance is required for the solar plant?
This is the best part about solar on your rooftop. With no moving parts, there’s absolutely no oiling or maintenance required. Please ensure that the solar mod
How much will it cost?
Our single focus on removing all barriers for adoption of solar also motivates us to offer the best pricing possible for installing solar at your rooftop. You can choose between attractive purchase options and be aware of the savings you will derive from each finance option. Contact us today to get a quote for your solar.
Do I need to cut off from my electricity connection?
We are using smart inverters which allows homes to get electricity both from solar as well as the existing grid connection. When the Sun is up, homes get energy from solar and when during other times, the grid electricity is used to power the homes. At times, when the power is not being used at home, solar is fed back to grid and compensates for the energy used during night.
How do solar panels work for my home?
Solar panels are installed on the roof top where the sun ray directly hit the solar panels and helps to collect most from the sun rays. Now from these sunrays the panels convert them in the form of DC current which further passes through an inverter, where the inverter converts the current from DC to AC. Now this AC current is used in our home. When you don’t use this current gets stored in a battery which helps you to use it for the night purpose or for other work. And there is meter connected to this system which helps you to record the energy sent by the grid compared to the energy received from the grid.
How do I choose a solar installer?
While choosing a solar installer you should keep in your mind that the installer should be reliable. So you should better check the company installing the panels should have a licence and insurance for your own Safety purpose. It will be better if you check the reviews of the people on the work of that particular company. The company should have good experience in the field of solar installation, and do make sure that the installer is well trained and qualified because this is an one time investment if the installation failed or not done properly than you have to face great consequence due to it. Quality of the solar panel should not be neglected, always check that the panels used for the installation are of high quality..
Can I go-off grid with solar panels?
Yes, an off-grid solar panel is much better than an on-grid solar panel, because an on grid panel is completely dependent on utility power grid so when there will be outage of power grid no power would be supplied. But in the case of off-grid power is stored in battery so even when there will be outage of power grid the battery will efficiently supply power for the usage. But at the same time it has many drawbacks. It cannot be assured that off-grid solar panels can provide power for all your loads. And also the installation of off-grid solar panel is costly and complex than on-grid solar panels.
How much will solar panel maintenance cost?
The cost of maintenance depends on two factors.
• Firstly, which type of solar panels you are using. If you are using on-grid solar then cost of maintenance is very low it will be around 55,000- 80,000 per kWp, depends on the quality of solar panels. But if you are using off-grid solar panel then the cost of maintenance is very high because the battery connected at the time of installation must be changed in 5-7 years for better performance of solar panels, so it will cost around 1 lakh or more than it, it depends on which type of battery you have selected.
• Secondly, the cost of maintenance has a direct relation with the number of solar panels you are using, if the solar panels more than, the maintenance cost also increase. Similarly, if the solar panels are less than, the maintenance cost decreases.